Important Information about After School Enrichment Programs (ASEP) classes at Ortega:
1. Sign up directly with the teacher or organization offering the class. (Clicking on the flyer links to the respective registration site.)
2. Classes that include TK and Kindergarten students will begin with a 15-45 minute lunch period for students to eat food that they have brought from home. Students will be supervised at all times.
3. Students in TK and Kindergarten will be met at their class and walked to the location of the enrichment program. They will be walked to their onsite aftercare program (either TTT or Boys and Girls Club) afterwards, if applicable.
4. Please notify your child’s teacher and their aftercare program of their enrollment in an ASEP class, as well as the necessary dates and details of that class.
5. If you have any other questions, please contact the program or teacher providing the ASEP class, or reach out to ASEP@ortegapto.org.
If there is an enrichment opportunity that you would love to provide for your child but it just isn’t in your family’s budget right now, please reach out to ASEP@ortegapto.org.
There are scholarship opportunities available for all classes.
*Note: we strive to ensure that all of the posted information is accurate but things change sometimes. Please check with each program to verify the specifics (dates, times, prices, etc).
Important Schedule Changes:
Run Club's session for Grades 4-5 is being combined with the session for Grades 1-3. The new time for the class is 2:35-3:55 PM and will be on THURSDAYS (previously is was scheduled for Tuesdays). It is scheduled to begin the week of 9/18.
Click on the flyer to enlarge it.
Click on the underlined title in the blue summary box to link to the relevant registration site.
TK/K; Tuesdays, 12:30-1:30 PM
Grades 1-5; Thursdays, 2:35-3:55 PM
9/19 - 11/28
TK/K; Wednesdays, 12:30-1:30 PM
Grades 1-5; Wednesdays 1:35-2:35 PM
8/30 - 11/15 + recital
TK/K; Thursdays, 12:30-1:45 PM
Grades 1-3; Fridays, 2:35-3:35 PM
9/7 - 11/2 for TK/K
9/8 - 11/3 for grade 1-3